For #givingtuesday, we’re teaming up with The Bollinger Foundation to support local groups that are doing amazing things to help our community right here in metro Detroit.
The Bollinger Foundation will match every donation, dollar-for-dollar, up to $20,000 to each of these organizations.
- NSO – an organization that delivers holistic care and services to address social determinants impacting health, education, and economic stability.
- Capuchin Kitchen – a program that provides food, stimulates minds, nourishes spirits, and works to understand and address root causes of social injustice in our community.
- Ruth Ellis Center – an organization that provides trauma-informed services for lesbian, gay, bi-attractional, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ+) youth and young adults.
- Forgotten Harvest – an organization dedicated to relieving hunger in metro Detroit and preventing nutritious food waste.
- Rebel Dogs Detroit – a no-kill rescue collective with mission to aid the epidemic of stray dogs, through rescue, rehabilitation, and rehoming.